At Sandia Peak, we are excited to welcome back our hikers, tourists, skiers, and patrons of TEN 3 to the mountain again. To do so, we have taken the time to implement COVID-Safe Practices for our guests and our staff in accordance with New Mexico State, CDC and OSHA guidelines. Please review these guidelines below to help us maintain our COVID-Safe Practices at Sandia Peak. For additional information on COVID-Safe Practices click here.
Visiting from another state? Please respect the State-Mandated 14-day quarantine for travelers coming into New Mexico.
• Face coverings will be required while on the Tramway and in Tram facilities. Disposable face coverings will be available for use.
• Tram cars will be limited to approximately 1/3 capacity to allow for distancing between guests..
• Tram cars will be cleaned and sanitized between each trip.
• Plexiglass barriers between guests and employees have been installed where possible.
• Windows and vents will be open at all times during the Tram flight, please wear adequate clothing as it can be chilly.
• Purchase your tickets online starting 24 hours before arriving or upon arrival at sandiapeak.com for contactless scanning.
• Guests will be screened using touchless thermometers prior to boarding the Tram and will be denied entry if their temperature is over 100.4 degrees F.
• Tram facilities will be limited to occupancy limits per the State’s Public Health Order.
• Signs and reminders are in place to promote social distancing.
• Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized every two hours, or more, to include restrooms, handrails, credit card terminals and other high touch areas.
• Lower and Upper Terminals will have restrooms with hand washing facilities as well as hand sanitizer dispensers.
• Sandia Peak Tram employees will wear face coverings or masks at all times except when eating or drinking, or unless otherwise advised by a health care provider.
• Employees will be sent home who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
TEN 3 RESTAURANT
To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following commitments to each other:
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager at every restaurant.
• Indoor seating will be at 25% capacity.
• Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
• All staff will be screened for good health prior to each shift.
• All tables are a minimum of 6′ apart.
• Maximum number of guests at a table limited to 6 people.
• Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
As our guest:
• You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the building or moving about the building. You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery or carry out options.
If you are feeling any of the following symptoms, we ask that you save your visit for another time as we want to be part of slowing the spread.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose