To our valued Guests,
Sandia Peak Tram is operating at full capacity.
· Windows and vents will be open at all times during the Tram flight, please wear adequate clothing as it can be chilly.
· Lower and Upper Terminals will have restrooms with hand washing facilities as well as hand sanitizer dispensers.
· Employees will be sent home who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
If you are feeling any of the following symptoms, we ask that you save your visit for another time as we want to be part of slowing the spread.
· Fever or chills
· Shortness of breath
· Sore Throat
· Muscle or body aches
· Loss of taste or smell
· Congestion or runny nose
TEN 3 RESTAURANT
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager at our restaurant.
• All staff will be screened for good health prior to each shift. Employees experiencing symptoms of COVID 19 will be asked to go home.
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and restrooms regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
As our guest:
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless carry out options.