Nestled at the base of the ski area the facility has large panoramic views of the ski area as well as the Estancia Valley to the east.
- Located at the main entrance on the lower level.
Information Center and Lost & Found
- Are located on the lower level to the right and the Restrooms are located to the left as you enter the building.
The Sandia Peak Sports Shop
- Located on the upper level has a variety of logo merchandise as well as those items you may have forgotten including, gloves, goggles, hats, mittens, sun glasses and sun screen.
Double Eagle II Cafe
- Located on the upper level is open from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm serving breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- North of the main building along the boardwalk offering ski and snowboard rentals.
- North of the main building along the boardwalk has professional and National Ski Patrol volunteers on duty daily to offer first aid or medical services.
Snow Sports School
- At the far end of the boardwalk has PSIA Certified Instructors for full and half day lessons for skiing and snowboarding. Lessons begin at 10am and 1pm daily. Tickets may be purchased at the snow sports school window.