We've got lots of fun activities to do here at the Sandia Peak Ski area, browse around!
Sandia Ranger Station: 505-281-3304
- Helmets are required for bikers! If you don't bring one you'll have to rent one.
- Yield the right of way to other non-motorized recreationists.
- Use caution when overtaking another and make your presence known well in advance.
- Maintain control of your speed at all times.
- Stay on designated trails only.
- Do not disturb wildlife or livestock.
- Leave no trace; respect public and private property.
- Support land access organizations.
Click here to see our Calendar
News & Announcements
Mountain Bike Trails and scenic Chairlift rides start the summer season on Memorial Day weekend, Sat., Sun., & Monday May 27th, 2013